Here are some of Landon’s highlights:
- My wife, Allie, and I moved to the Houston area in 2019 from Corpus Christi, TX.
- Born in South Texas, group up in the N. Houston area.
- Come from a large Hispanic/Cajun family.
- I went to a magnet high school for the Science & Health Professions
- Followed in my “PawPaw’s” footsteps by moving to Baton Rouge, LA to attend LSU, where I got my Degree in Human Resource Management. GEAUX TIGERS!
- Moved to Corpus Christi, TX to attend Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, where I attained My MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Working with seniors and their families is a true vocation for me. I love being able to serve our community of elders here at Arden Place.
- I have a golden sheltie names Neville.
- I love exercising, riding bikes, being active, reading, taking our dog on walks, and celebrating with good food.